Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Week 100 - Goodbye Bialystok, Hello Poznan! Elder Uchtdorf in Gdansk

Monday, September 17, 2018 - Gdansk, Poland:




Branch Member, Elder Hadfield, Elder & Sister Murri
4 h 57 min (499.2 km)
Poznan Elders - Hadfield & Long
Hey everyone!
    This week was pretty hectic, but it was a good one.  We got to go back to Łódź (my second area) for a baptismal interview, which was way good.  We had zone conference on Friday, which went well, I enjoyed it a lot.  We also had a conference in Gdańsk with Elder Uchtdorf yesterday, which was honestly so baller!  I loved it, you could just feel the Spirit so strongly as he spoke, it was the coolest.  We slept over in Gdańsk, then made our way to our cities this morning.  Today is also transfer day, and I'm actually in a new city!  I'm currently in Poznań, and I'm interested to see how this transfer goes.  I'm slightly surprised by the transfer, but it should be good.  I'm with Elder Long, and we are whitewashing, so we'll see how this goes.  That's about all the time I have for this week, but I hope you are doing well and have a good week!

-Elder Hadfield

Elder Hadield and Elder Blau meet up in Gdansk



Elders Hadfield & Maslowski